Monday, July 1, 2024

Romancing the Vote!

Oh, look, it's auction time! 

I am donating a few things to the Romancing the Vote auction, because people need to vote, dammit. I am not nearly as eloquent as many other donors, so will let them describe WHY. 

Anyway! Four knitted things:

Things that I did not offer, although I considered it:
  • Another gradient shawl: took the picture before I read the "square photos, please" comment, and also very wrinkled. 
  • A Musselburgh hat: Did not finish quite in time. 
  • VoteRiders is an eBay charitable organization. Would people bid if I posted these there?
Anyway, I know everyone is really here for the cat pictures. Zoey is happy to oblige.

Anyway, I am cranky with the current news, work is stupid, and the weather is gorgeous, so I might call it a day and sit outside and spin. Celebrate Canada Day and the Tour de Fleece.

No comments: