Thursday, May 22, 2008

Meme revisited

As promised, I am returning to Emmms' meme. Christopher Moore is much more fun:

"Gabe tracks rats with microchips in them," Theo said.
"It's only one of the things I do. Mostly, I count dead things on the beach."

Isn't quite as riveting as Melanie Omega, but hey, I feel better now.

Anyway, should get back to the knitting. Working on Geno. I never knew I was so lacking in white worsted weight yarn. Could report on last night's lecture, but will summarize that I discovered a new career for my mom: dental hygiene for dead people. Very intriguing lecture, especially the bits about cotton being found on teeth, which hasn't yet been published. Here's a bit of info; here's a bit more. Good stuff.

1 comment:

mary said...

First Sparkle Hayter now Christopher Moore? Were our library cards separated at birth??