Thursday, February 7, 2008

The things that make me laugh

One of the groups I read on Rav has a thread where group members are posting pictures of their real-life selves. So I went through some old photo albums to find some pics of me to share. I laughed my butt off. There's the college graduation zebra ensemble (I was so fashionable!), various party pictures, pics from my Big Road Trip, playground pictures, and so on. Scanned some this morning, and sent a few along to some of the involved parties. Posted a few on Rav. If you think you may be one of the involved parties, or you can make me trust you, I might send a few along your way. Just ask. It can't hurt to ask.

I miss my grandma. Still. Always will, I guess.

Nearly finished putting dreadlocks on a baby hat. Getting ready for Hat Attack. Must bring yarn to work on Saturday. I wonder if I will kill before I get killed. Murder by Hat.

The yarn is in for Mike's hat, so I can finally finish that. And pick up some sock yarn, because I am an addict. I wonder if they would bring me my yarn in the parking lot so that I am not tempted. We are off to Pittsburgh on Sunday for the Knit and Crochet festival. I should save my money so I can spend it there. That's once a year; the local yarn store is there every day.

I have an RMA number for The Server That Makes Me Cry. The tech that called today said that it seemed like it had missed a step during manufacture. My inner 8-year-old replied, "No Duh." My outer self replied, "Is that so?" while bashing head into the steering wheel. I guess I should be happy that they're acknowledging that a mistake was made.

I need to get a whistler for my teakettle. But tea is steeping right now, so that is good.

Thought I saw Crazy Buick Lady today, but it was a case of mistaken car.

Oh, wanted to share how suggestible I can be. Another Raveler mentioned "You Give Love a Bad Name" by JoBoJo&Co, and I immediately started meowing the song to Zuzu. I don't know if she liked it, but she meowed along.

I still do not understand basketball. Double Bubbles? Bubble gum? Huh. But hey, the Pens are on now, in HD. Woo!

Zuzu has very good hearing. I opened her treat bag, and she came running downstairs. Put more treats in her new toy, and she is now pushing it across the living room floor. Anyway, time to watch the Pens.

No comments: